Sweetheart, you are about to get your ENTIRE Wife Life together!
You are sitting there.....again. Looking at your cell phone.
Confused......Dazed......Fighting back tears!
Anger rises. How could he do this to me???
I thought we were over this already!
How many tears do I have to shed?
I don't even know how to fix this problem!
Do I stay......
or do I go???
Have you ever been in this place?
You have tried to restore your marriage, but, keep falling back into old ways that create emotional pain.
Your husband has violated your trust.
Or, maybe you feel unappreciated and neglected by your husband.
Is the stress of being a perfect wife and juggling too many responsibilities wearing you down?
Struggling with the pain, bitterness, and resentment of experiencing a broken heart seems unbearable.
You are standing at a crossroad, trying to determine your next step.
You want to be an amazing wife, but, are juggling too many hats to enjoy your marriage.
My sister......I am so sorry you are experiencing this.
I understand the heartache of looking into the eyes of the man that vowed to love you for the rest of your life and feeling the deepest pain you've ever experienced. Been there....done that.....wore the t-shirt......THEN SET IT ON FIRE!!!
YES....after bitterness, revenge, and resentment set in, I had to make a decision.
Am I going to allow this situation to define me? Will I allow this conflict to take my joy.......my peace.......my edges?????
Absolutely NOT!!! I wasn't going to allow an issue in our marriage to consume or define me!
I made a decision that I was no longer going to allow bitterness, resentment, anger, and depression to consume me!
And, now I would like to help you finally heal from the difficulties you have experienced and thrive in your marriage!!
I would like to introduce you to......
Balanced Wife LIfe is a 4-week course, that will walk you through my signature system that has helped my clients achieve a Balanced Wife-Life while reconnecting with their husband.
Why do you need to join Balanced Wife LIfe?
This course is for you if:
- You have tried to restore your marriage, but, keep falling back into old ways that create emotional pain.
- Jealousy and insecurities make it hard for you to enjoy your marriage.
- Dreams of experiencing a lifetime of happiness and overcoming tough times with your husband feel impossible.
- You long to model how parents and couples should behave so your children can follow your example and have a successful marriage.
- You want to be an amazing wife, but, are juggling too many hats to enjoy your marriage.
Healing & Rebuilding Trust
Restore your marriage while allowing yourself to heal from past and current emotional pain.
Conflict Resolution in Marriage
Learn simple tools & practices to remove the ongoing cycles that harm you and your marriage.
Staying Connected & Building Consistent Love
Raise your standards and create an environment where love continually nourishes your relationship.
Balancing Marriage, Motherhood & Career
Setting boundaries and create systems for your family that will eliminate burnout and overwhelm.
Testimonials about the course!
My husband was cheating on me. It was a 5 year relationship he had with a coworker. I was devastated and immediately filed for a divorce. I was embarrassed and humiliated. I blamed the affair on myself. My self esteem was low before I met him. After the the affair, my self esteem was non existent. This course helped me build up my self esteem and see that I am valuable regardless of what my husband did. It taught me how to set healthy boundaries in relationships and set expectations for how I should be treated. It gave me permission to speak my truth. My husband ended up trying to come back home and I was strong enough to give him the list of dealbreakers I created in lesson 13. He couldn’t commit to rebuilding trust, so I wished him well in life. lol
After 6 years of a stressful marriage, I fell into a deep depression. I would barely get out of my bed or engage with my children. My hair started to fall out and I gained so much weight. I couldn’t seem to shake the grief of trying to fix my marriage and not being successful at it. Balanced Wife Life helped me begin the healing process. The best part about it for me was the constant reminders to reconnect with God and reading the affirming scriptures daily. It renewed my hope. I’ve learned to embrace my size and celebrate being a full figured girl! It changed my perspective of my life and my husband. I was able to prioritize my well being and while still being the wife God created me to be. We are still working on our marriage and things have gotten so much better.
I had such a hard time asserting myself in my marriage. With 13 years of marriage under my belt, I remained silent so much in my marriage, I didn’t know how to make sure my voice was heard. I was spinning in circles trying to do everything for my children. I felt like a constant doormat and had no say. I didn’t want it to be that way anymore because I also felt like my husband was no longer respecting me as his wife. I was neglecting him by trying to be a super mom. Balanced Wife Life helped me find my voice. It taught me how to delegate and no longer feel like everyone’s maid. PLUS, the trick Arrettres taught regarding how to get your husband to help out around the house REALLY WORKED! My husband now helps out with the laundry and cooks dinner three times a week.
But let's be clear.....this is not for everyone!
I'll be the first to let you know that this course might not be a good fit for everyone.
I am only looking for a select number of women who are ready to dig deep. Wives who are serious and ready to stop pointing the finger at their husband, or attempting other solutions that haven't produced lasting results and are delaying real transformation in their marriage.
I'm going to be totally honest with you. This customized course is being offered at a special rate because I want to make sure that I address YOUR specific needs and challenges.
If you are REALLY ready to transform your marriage...
Here's what's in it for you!
- Fully customized training videos that target your specific need.
- Digital training guides to support a deeper understanding of content.
- Targeted prayers and scriptures that will help you master each step.
- Unlimited growth in your marriage as the content is always being updated and added.
- An exclusive digital copy of the Balanced Wife Life Journal and Daily devotional.
Finally, stop struggling with the overwhelm of wearing too many hats and avoid burn out!
Module #1 - Healing & Rebuilding Trust
(Valued at $197)
By the end of Module #1, you will be able to...
- Restore your marriage while allowing yourself to heal from past and current emotional pain.
- Use emotional detox to overcome past hurts and daddy issues that are negatively affecting your marriage.
- Understand and implement the difference between Forgiveness and Reconciliation.
- Feel confident expressing and creating healthy boundaries that protect your emotional and mental well being.
- Experience joy in your marriage as you align yourself with God’s principals and will for your life.
- Virtually eliminate constant negative thoughts about your husband and his flaws.
Module #1 will help you even if you’ve already tried….
1. Discussing issues with your husband, but, he keeps repeating the same mistakes.
2. Holding things in and ignoring the problem.
3. Praying together for your marriage, but, he stopped.
4. Marriage counseling with a Pastor, Counselor, Therapist or Coach.
5. To remove depression by struggling through painful conversations when you felt it was easier to avoid it.
Module #2 - Conflict Resolution and Overcoming Hurdles in Marriage
(Valued at $197)
By the end of Module #2, you will be able to...
- Resolve conflict even if he normally gives you an attitude.
- Have tough conversations without hurting your spouse with your words.
- Keep your husband from shutting down and not responding when he feels the pressure.
- Leave stuff alone or know when to use your silence to effectively get better results.
- Let go of grudges while creating safe boundaries in your relationship.
Module #2 will help you even if you’ve already tried….
1. Talking & pursuing the issues until you are satisfied.
2. Tried and want to respect him, but, his behavior makes it impossible.
3. Controlling your emotions when your husband says and does things to provoke you.
4. Counseling, but, your husband refuses to attend or be honest about the problem.
Module #3 - Staying Connected & Building Consistent Love
(Valued at $197)
By the end of Module #3, you will be able to...
- Become more WE focused and not be selfish in your relationship.
- Attract more affection from your husband.
- Speak to your husband in a tone that makes him feel safe and open to your advances.
- Thrive in your marriage and be more affectionate towards each other.
- Build your self-esteem and overcome painful insecurities.
Module #3 will help you even if you’ve already tried….
1. To be a patient, understanding and loving wife.
2. Helping your husband feel more empowered, loved and respected.
3. Lowering your expectations and accepting less than you deserve.
4. Building your self-esteem and overcome painful insecurities that are drastically affecting your marriage.
Module #4 - Balancing Marriage, Motherhood & Career
(Valued at $197)
By the end of Module #4, you will be able to...
- Love yourself more so that you can freely give and receive love.
- Create opportunities for quality time together when your husband is very busy with his career.
- Relieve stress by delegating and creating systems that free you from burnout and fatigue.
- Effectively blend families and prevent children from creating barriers in your marriage.
- Balance juggling many hats without wearing yourself out.
Module #4 will help you even if you’ve already tried….
1. To juggle all your responsibilities and are at your wit's end.
2. Talking to your husband about your hefty To Do list and getting his support.
3. Repressing your frustration, fear, and anger.
4. Putting yourself under too much pressure while trying to be Super Woman for everyone.
I love when I get messages like this from clients!!!
Sooooo, I wanted to give you a praise report. I started doing a lot of the tips you posted for my husband like affirming him and praying for him. To be honest, I just forgave him for all the years of hurt, pain, and anger acquired in our marriage. I feel so free! God is good! My husband started going to counseling on his own. His behavior towards me changed. He is a Christian but was arrogant, controlling and mean. I was going to leave, BUT God!
I began to praise and worship more and literally cry out for help, wisdom, and breakthrough. I showed him respect when he least deserved it. He began to change. He use to walk away or put his hand up to my face when I had an attitude whether warranted or not. My husband is now giving me my love language on a regular basis. It’s not like him at all. He was so selfish. All I can say is, God is good and so faithful. Thank you for your ministry, support and encouragement!
This revolutionary course will help you finally break free from hurt and resentment so you can experience total happiness and peace in your marriage.
But wait, there's more!!
You will also receive a BONUS copy of my most popular workbook Fire!
FIRE is a 30 day Daily Devotional and Journal for Wives that are trying to keep it all together. It is filled with 64 pages of daily scriptures, affirmations, prayer notes, gratitude entries and reflection time.
This downloadable ebook includes:
Scriptures reinforcing the promises that God has for you.
Mindset shifting affirmations.
Prayer and notes section
Daily release of struggles and worries
Fire is regularly priced at $29 but is a Bonus Gift for you when you enroll in Balanced Wife Life today!
Lifetime membership in a private Facebook group where you can find ongoing support from peers, unlimited growth and healing as the content is always being updated and added.
Conflict Resolution for Strong Wives That Want To Win!
This bundle includes 4 Training Videos and a Digital Guide
(Valued at $49)
What others are saying about Arrettres?
To have the marriage of our dreams we must RISE! Rise above that which we can not see. Rise above our own understanding. Rise above what the world tells us and choose the path of the unknown. Choose to turn it over to God and set the intention to invest in our marriage, ourself and our families. To reclaim our God-given strengths, step into our gifts and watch the miracle unfold. Coach Arrettres Hollins provides the inspiration and guidance to support this intention and empower us to see that which we can not on our own. To become the amazing and powerful women we were designed to be!!!!!
Dr. Shawn Horn
What I have learned about marriage! Whoop!! I have learned a lot. First and foremost I have learned that marriage works! And it will always work when you put God at the center of your union. Also, I have learned a lot on the duties of a wife to a husband, (he who finds a wife, finds a good thing) and I have learned to be a prayerful wife, a prayerful partner and how to treat my husband and my marriage.
I’ve learned that love takes time. If we take time for ourselves, the right person will come along. I believe God helps with that process. I am in a long distance relationship and we have decided to take things slowly through texting and long emails. The energy you put into a relationship is bound to spring forth Bliss. This is definitely new for me, but, I’ve learned a lot and I’m willing to give it a try. I’ve heard that love is what you make it. But, the truth of the matter is, I’ve learned a relationship is what you and your partner make of it. Thank you so much.
Balanced Wife Life will help you avoid…..
1. Breaking up your family and home over miscommunication.
2. Living in a miserable and loveless marriage.
3. Saying something you’ll regret or having your husband say you are nagging.
4. Doing irreparable harm to your bond and filing for an avoidable Divorce
5. Feeling like you need to hold in your frustration in so you can avoid conflict.
This 4 module self-paced provides the crucial elements necessary for your success as a wife and restoring your marriage by walking you through my transformational process.
So Let's Sum It Up!
It's important that you know the ENORMOUS value you'll get in this course.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Boldly speak up for yourself and express your expectations in marriage.
- Get clear about how to handle the current issues you have with your husband.
- Get rid of unnecessary stress and pressure created by a hefty to do list and no support from others.
- Avoid the pain & negative emotions of a strained marriage and possibly divorce.
- Finally be able to get that breakthrough in your life and marriage you have been praying for.
- Be the calm and balanced woman your family openly adores and needs.
Balanced Wife Life will help you get your ENTIRE life together!
I am so glad you made it to my page. I’m Arrettres Hollins, the founder or Connecting Love And Marriage and The Ultimate Wives Club. I help wives that are struggling in their marriage communicate more effectively, resolve conflict faster and reconnect with their husband.
It isn’t an accident that you have arrived on this page and connected with me. My goal is to show 1000 women how to transform their marriage. You will be AMAZED by what God will do in your marriage when you take the pressure and stress off of you and allow him to do the heavy lifting.
Please know that I am praying for you, your marriage, and your husband. I believe in YOUR MARRIAGE and what God is about to do!
Grab this FREE Webinar!
Stepford Wives vs. Strong Willed Wives
How to settle disagreements without losing your identity.
As seen on:
Queenish Women's Empowerment Expo
Global Power Tours
In this webinar, you will learn:
Secret #1 - The secret to resolving conflict without yelling. (This works even when you're right!)
Secret #2 - Silent treatment not working? The proven strategy that strong willed wives use to resolve conflict.
Secret #3 - The Venus Fly Trap: You'll never be accused of nagging again when you do this!
Disclaimer - This Wifey Challenge is not for women that are being physically, mentally or emotionally abused. If you are experiencing any of these, get help. There are churches and christian community organizations for women that are in abusive relationships. Seek them for guidance and assistance in creating healthy boundaries.